Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Final Reflection

I never thought I would ever try to be a photographer. After taking this class I noticed that I could make myself a good photographer. I hardly have taken any photographs before, but now that I have taken this class it wouldn't be a bad idea to start. The first day I walked into this class I didn't know what to expect. I never knew we would be practicing in photoshop as well.

The first time I've taken a photograph I felt like I could become a pro. It felt amazing to be able to take pictures of things like the table or the lights. I never thought pictures could have such high resolution. It was amazing loading the pictures into photoshop and playing with this. Editing the contrast and colors was fun inside photoshop. What was more fun was using the photoshop to edit the context of images.


How much I've grown as a photographer over time:





My slideshow:
video


No comments:

Post a Comment