Monday, September 30, 2013

Photo Assignment 1, Architecture

In this assignment, we took our photo skills to the test as we took pictures by ourselves without guidance. I decided to use architecture as my first over the week project. I Actually took as these photos on friday in school, so I didn't have to take my camera home.

F stop: 3.5
ISO: 800
Shutter Speed: 1/200
I chose this as my best photograph because of the perfect lighting and light balance. My other photos did not stand out as well as this one did.




In this assignment I learned how I could set up my photos using objects. I used this in my last photo for symmetry and more interest. I had some problems trying to search up where I could capture the photos. I knew my best photo was the best because none of my other photos had better lighting or better light balance. I also had some other problems trying to line up the camera, but soon I realized I could impact perspective with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment